Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Heres to the First

Hey every one! My name is Alan Hlebaen. I am very passionate when it comes to food. I have always enjoyed cooking and of course eating delicious food. any way this is my fist attempt at a blogg so it should be fun ha-ha:) this blogg will be devoted to my experiences with experimenting with different ingredients mainly because I could use some more feed back other than my parents and co workers on my creations. Yes I said parents, I am only 17 I'm not some 3o year old who still lives at home.

any way I have recently been playing around with some molecular gastronomy you know sodium alginate and the like, this stuff is really cool I have done a few trials with varying results so that will most likely be the subject of my first real post. I took plenty of pictures and will be putting those up as well.

This should be Fun

2 comments:

leg4 said...

Alan,

looking forward to it. I finally looked at the El Builli clip on YouTube yesterday. Verry Cool!

While my cooking is more mundane - you can follow my blog at

http://feedingyourself.blogspot.com

mamcgrath said...

Success ! I finally got it right ! I'm soooo looking forward to reading all about Food, Fun and Science - Will your info, and suggestions be put to use in our "Thanksgiving " kitchen?
Proud of you !
Grandy